A global leasing company are looking for a part qualified accountant either with a background in finance ,audit (FS clients), or banking.
You will be a part of a professional division that trusts on outstanding systems to manage a high value and volume of transactions. This is an outstanding team co-operating with each other and supporting each other in their roles.
- Monthly reporting to strict timetable
- Maintaining up to date documentation for all accounting procedures.
- Ensuring Treasury is in full compliance with Group Finance manual and various other requirements / timetables
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts with Leasing Finance Team
- Monthly reporting of Group Treasury to strict timetable
- Understanding P& L-drivers and be capable of analysing Treasury profit including liaising with Treasury dealers
- Managing liaison with internal and external audit Teams with Treasury Finance Team
- Taxation requirements include broad understanding of corporation tax and liaison with Treasury tax advisors on specific taxation issues as and when required.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and Aoife from Sigmar Recruitment will be in touch to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.