Finance Manager | Energy Sector | North Dublin
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in a rapidly expanding manufacturing & distribution company based in North Dublin.
The CFO is seeking a candidate who has the ability to progress into FC within a short time frame.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing new division within the organisation and will get the opportunity to manage a large team.
- € 65,000 - €80,000 + benefits
- North Dublin
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager include:
• Managing finance operations for the Groups UK & Irish subsidiaries
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend close.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Managing and training a team of 8 trainees
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Manage the existing financial software package.
• Qualified Accountant 3+ years in a management role in a commercial environment.
• Team management experience including experience of leading a team.
• Manufacturing or distribution experience desirable
For further details on Finance Manager jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.