Part Qualified Accountant| Global financial services company| Dublin City Centre| Salary €35K-€44K+ benefits
Part Qualified Accountant wanted for a global company financial services company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business and gain valuable career experience. It will also offer the successful candidate potential to develop their career through the organisation in future years.
Duties of this Part Qualified Accountant will include:
- Maintaining up to date documentation for all accounting procedures.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Monthly reporting.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns, vat returns etc.
- Managing liaison with internal and external audit teams.
Requirements for this job:
- Part-qualified accountant who has gained experience working in a busy finance department and has had exposure to month end duties.
- Treasury experience would be an advantage.
- Part qualified accountant.
Full job spec will be provided upon application.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01- 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.