My client in Cork has a vacancy for an Instrumentation/Electrical Technician.
A background in Instrumentation/Calibration is required for the role.
This is a permanent position with opportunities for further chance of promotion.
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Design and delivery of customer training and seminars
- Provision of Calibration and Validation Services to customers
- Some exposure to monitoring/repair of electrical equipment
- Excellent problem solvers and can tackle issues head on
- A high level of I.T skills.
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps analysers
- Flow meter commissioning & calibrations
- Radio install & repairs, Data Loggers .
- Ensure equipment instrumentation is calibrated serviced to meet standards
- Support operations and maintenance as part of the Service Team
- Flexible around working from a site or in-house.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Exposure to small project based instrumenation works.
- Electrical Certificate or Electrical Instrumentation Certificate / Diploma in Physics & Instrumentation.
- Experience of industrial maintenance and control systems advantageous
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in industry essential
- Flexibility on work related travel essential.
- Excellent communication skills etc..
Personality, team play very important here.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.