An International wholesale and distribution company located in Dublin, Ireland are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist to join their team.
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of our EMEA Market
- Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of funds received (including credit cards, wires, and e-commerce payments)
- Generate and apply approved credit memos
- Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
- Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
- Work closely with our customer service and sales representative teams to ensure accuracy of billing and resolve all related customer issues and queries promptly
- Take ownership of the collections process.
- Hold weekly AR meetings to report status on collection activity and past due balances
- Own month-end processes related to A/R and collections, including account reconciliations, ensure proper cut-off of sales and refunds, and timely closure of the AR subledger.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- At least 4 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of basic accounting principles, general ledger, and customer credit review process.
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial data clearly
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.