Finance Administrator- South Dublin- Multinational company-€35-€38K+benefits-Permanent
An established global company based in South Dublin is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their costing team. This role will provide the right person with unlimited opportunities in this organization and give them exposure to different areas within the finance team.
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits and flexi- time.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring completeness and consistency of both cost and intercompany sales values
- Running checks on the integrity of the data which can highlight inconsistencies in the data
- Following up and ensuring corrective actions are taken.
- Play a key role in the Annual Rollover process: updating multiple systems with new costs.
- Involvment in the monthly close.
- You will interact with internal customers and suppliers, purchase teams, IT, intercompany and inventory teams, data master team.
You are the right person for this role if you have:
- Strong knowledge of Excel as you will be doing Excel reconciliations
- Good investigative skills that can identify discrepancies
- Strong attention to detail is essential as a mistake will impact the company on a global level. You will be analysing different information and ensuring accuracy is nearly 100%
- Proven longevity in previous roles
- Have a business / finance degree.
For more information on this company and role, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.