We’re looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join a global SaaS company in their Dublin office.
This is a full-stack development opportunity perfect for someone passionate about developing high quality code, collaboration and innovation.
- Working with distributed, cross-functional development team, continuously delivering solutions that will enhance our SaaS platform capability
- A focus on delivering value and the ability to adapt to change.
- Collaboration, continuous improvement and learning cycles
- Sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Work with DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 4+ years working on application design and full stack development in enterprise applications with the following: Java, OOP, JEE stack/Spring, JMS and Camel
- Familiarity with RESTful webservices as an API design
- Good Database application development experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is an advantage.
- git or other version control tools.
- Automated Unit and Integration testing
- Aptitude for working in cross-functional, distributed teams
- 25 days annual leave
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee, partner and children
- PENSION (5% matched contribution)
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Additional perks & discounts
*Applicants must be fully eligible to work full time in Ireland (EU passport holders or Stamp 4 Visa holders)
*This is an urgent role and my client is moving fast on applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.