A leading retail solutions company are looking to add an experienced Java Developer to their rapidly growing, innovative technical team. If you are passionate about creating well-engineered, robust, user-centric applications, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Design, develop and test software high level of quality.
- Participate in Code and Quality Control reviews.
- Participate in product rollout and support functions.
- Participate in R&D and proof of concept projects.
- Liaise with clients regarding support and new development requirements.
- International travel may be a requirement.
Required skills & knowledge:
- 5+ years commercial experience in Java enterprise and web application development & maintenance.
- Experience with some / all of the following, in order of priority:
- Java desktop environments: Swing / JavaFX
- Java operating systems (Windows & Linux)
- Java SE APIs such as JDBC, Threading, Sockets
- SQL & relational database design
- Spring stack (Spring Boot, Spring Data, ReST APIs)
- Test driven development
- CI & CD
- Eclipse/Netbeans, Jenkins, Maven, GIT/Subversion, JUnit
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related
Desirable skills (Nice to Have)
- AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Python, PHP, Ruby
- Experience of integrating with legacy platforms
- eCommerce development (B2B and/or B2C) on any platform
- Mobile web development (web or native)
*Applicants must be fully eligible to work full time in Ireland (EU passport holders or Stamp 4 Visa holders)
*This is an urgent role and my client is moving fast on applications.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 014744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.