Our Client a wholly Irish owned company who sell to the SMB market are seeking an experienced Sales Support Executive to work in their South Dublin office.
A client focused individual who thrives on making the client central to everything you do whilst providing best in class customer service. You are passionate about resolving high level complaints or issues and enjoy making recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes.
• Constantly strive for Client satisfaction, quality and service levels targets
• Liaise with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to our Clients
• Partner with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience
• Manage the resolution / negotiation of Client issues to minimise cancellations, maximise Client retention and increase PB revenue
• Deliver 'best in class' customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve company profitability
Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
PC literate in Microsoft applications
Strong inter-personal skills with a genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
Proven objection handling and decision making skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.