If you are an experienced developer with experience working in cross-functional agile teams with a passion for driving user solutions and requirements, then this could be the ideal role for you!
You will be a key figure in this highly driven, solution orientated team; working from the Dublin office and collaborating with several teams in a number of different locations globally.
- Writing requirements and specification (e.g. automated tests), developing relationships across the technology and user communities
- Focusing on the delivery of value and high-quality code
- Supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced team members and working with teams across London and other regions
You will have:
- A background in modern OO language with good experience in Scala
- Experience in using design patterns and following software engineering practices
- An understanding of fundamental algorithms and ability to optimize existing code
- Web skills would be an advantage - Angular / REACT
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills to support and shape the platform and clearly articulate technical designs and concepts
- Great interpersonal skills, e.g. collaborative working skills
- Experience of Specification by Example / ATDD / BDD
- Follows clean code principles
- Rigorously adheres to Test Driven Development practices including continual integration
- Experience of Scrum/ Agile methods
*Applicants must be fully eligible to work full time in Ireland (EU passport holders or Stamp 4 Visa holders)
*This is an urgent role and my client is moving fast on applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.