Assistant Financial Controller- Energy Company
Dublin 2- Permanent opportunity
Salary: €55-€65K+ excellent benefits including unlimited annual leave and flexible working hours.
This role will provide exposure to different elements within the business and will allow the right person to progress quickly. Ideally suiting an ambitious and out- going qualified accountant who has gained experience already in industry and looking to take the next step in their career and eventually looking to become a Financial Controller.
What you will be doing:
- Creation of monthly, quarterly and annual management, statutory and investor reporting.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans.
- Supervise and manage the finance team and function.
- Analysis and review of monthly KPIs across the Company.
- Challenge and review processes and ensuring continuous improvement and growth.
- Must be a qualified accountant.
- Management experience ideally from within an industry role.
To hear more about this job please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.