Sigmar are partnering with a leading Irish Life Science company based in Dublin. They are at the forefront of Cancer research in Ireland and recently secured huge investment.
We are looking for Python Developers to create a range of software systems and add-ons to enable end to end collection, processing, storage and analysis of clinical samples and personal data. This is an opportunity to work on products that will have a meaningful impact on millions of people.
Initial 6-month contract with a view to long term extensions offering a day rate between €450-€500 per day. The office is based in South Dublin on the Green Luas line.
- Work in an Agile environment to develop a range of in-house systems and integrations with third party systems
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to turn business requirements into code
- Make sure the highest levels of security, integrity and availability of data and services at every stage of the process
- Support the development of detailed requirements and functional designs
- Develop automated testing and deployment framework
- Constantly improve software
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of code
What you need:
- 5+ years Python development experience
- Experience working with cloud technology (ideally AWS)
- Unix/Linux tools
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
- Solid experience implementing security best practices in code
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.