This job would be commutable from Kinsale, Bandon, Clonakilty, Skibbereen and Bantry. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting company and be part of this Irish success story.
This is a role where you will be instrumental in helping maintain a successful A rating in BRC. This role will be fast paced and exciting as you will help in NPD and supporting a close-knit team.
You will be joining a stable and local west Cork company who is growing to keep up with the demands for their products.
- Managing the Food Safety and Quality systems.
- Implement CAPA programmes and ensure plant audit corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Preparing and presenting Quality teams work during a weekly Food Safety and Quality Meeting.
- Identification of and delivery of all relevant continuous improvement initiatives.
- Address quality issues (Internal and Customer Complaints) by implementing rigorous root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Updating procedures, policies and work instruction on the Quality Management System.
- Liaising with Operations on a daily basis to ensure compliance with BRC standard and company SOP's.
- Responsible for the completion of finished product specifications, ensuring that specifications are completed in a timely manner and meeting critical paths set down.
- Ensuring that all products manufactured are compliant with current and future legislation and retailer requirements.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Quality supervision /Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience implementing Quality Systems: BRC Food Safety Global Standard or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP and BRC Food Safety Global Standard.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.