Finance Manager – Award winning Energy sector business – Dublin
Do you have an outgoing personality and would you consider yourself sociable? The culture for this company is vibrant and positive, so if you have a similar personality this could suit you very well.
The progression for this role is massive.
This client focuses on the enviromental sustainability sector and have already won awards for the work that they've done.
Why would this be of interest?
- Good salary with an excellent bonus on top
- Incredible opportunity for definite career progression
- VERY flexible with working hours and great Annual Leave
- Finance Manager
- €60-65K + Great bonus
- Fully Qualified
- MUST have industry experience (tech / start-up would be a bonus)
- Outgoing personalities as this is a vibrant culture to work in
- Management and creation of monthly, quarterly and annual management, statutory and investor reporting
- Preparation of board reports for quarterly & annual meetings
- Supervise and manage the finance team and function
- Monitor and maintain Tax Compliance
- Analysis and review of monthly KPIs across the Company
- Management experience desireable
If this is of interest, please apply.
If so, email CV to: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.