My client is looking for a person with experience in purchasing who is looking to take up the challenge of a new and exciting role. This is a full time position and the salary is €35k - €45k
Responsibilities of the job:
- Management of all catalogues and pricing on system to ensure its accuracy and coverage of core requirements.
- Managing supply chain cost optimisation and identification/execution of additional cost saving opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining KPI reporting and vendor management on a monthly and adhoc basis
- Provide support for Purchasing Assistant at peak times ensuring internal KPI’s are been met.
- Responsible for managing ERP System accuracy, controlling and maintaining stock checks and monitoring material variance.
- Ensuring back orders are kept to a minimum in line with agreed targets.
- To lead and develop the capabilities of the purchasing function and take ownership in the management of employee work lifecycle events e.g. setting and monitoring of objectives for team members, training and development etc.
Requirements of the job:
- At least 3 years’ experience within a purchasing/administration management role.
- Must have strong business and commercial acumen.
- Be an experienced negotiator.
- Ability to build and develop strong trusting relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- Excellent at working under strict deadlines and ability to prioritise and delegate workload accordingly.
For more info you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Pamela Hughes - Supply Chain & Logistics Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.