Finance Manager | FMCG | West Dublin
One of Ireland’s largest and most successful brands is seeking to hire Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
- € 65,000 - €70,000 + Bonus, healthcare, pension
- West Dublin
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager Job in Dublin include:
• Actual and forecast sales and margin reporting, analysis and optimization.
• Actual and forecasting of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
• Providing leadership and focus that will drive cost reduction, value analysis and margin improvement in the business.
• Costings – Post launch reviews from costed recipe to actual performance.
• Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts as required by the business.
• Financials – Delivery of the budget. Management of cash through appropriate stockholding and draw down of Grants.
• Balance Sheet integrity ie Fixed Assets, stocks , accruals , prepayments , GR/IR etc
• Liaise with Strategic Procurement, particularly in the effective management of PPV & VA Projects.
• ACCA/ACA qualified is essential
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Production/ FMCG/ Medical/ Pharma / Manufacturing experience desirable
• Strong systems skills with knowledge of SAP accounting
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.