Treasury and Capital Risk – Vice President
A multinational investment bank and financial services company specialising in personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management is looking for a Treasury and Capital Risk VP.
The Treasury and Capital Risk (TCR) role reports into the Head of Treasury and Capital Risk. It will be one of three VP roles that form the second line of defence for Treasury Risk management, a relatively new risk area that cuts across Liquidity, Capital and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB). The role will provide robust challenge to the first line teams who both originate product and the Treasury team who centralise and hedge the risks, ensuring that the entity is operating within its risk appetite.
- Working with Treasury & Capital central risk team (BX) to ensure that Capital and Liquidity deliverables are adequately assessed, monitored, reviewed and delivered according to agreed SLAs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and challenge the Treasury Risk components of the various internal and regulatory stress tests, confirmation whether the tests are meaningful for the portfolios under review
- Construction of a Risk Register to capture the entity risks
- Provide analysis and challenge on requests for significant moves in balance sheet, capital applications and risk transfer transactions, as well as deep dives and reviews of balance sheet positions.
- 5+ years’ experience in Treasury Risk;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Must have an Irish/EU passport or Stamp 4 visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.