Finance Manager job – International leading FMCG business, excellent branded company – Dublin West Region.
This role will suit a strong senior accountant / Finance Manager.
Are you looking to progress your career?
Do you like a fast paced and challenging work environment?
And have you got industry experience in one of the following sectors:
If so, this will be an excelllent next career move!
You will be joining an expanding business and grow as the company does.
Why Should You Apply?
- Amazing opportunity to progress your career moving forward
- Good salary and benefits package
- An interesting work culture where you will be valued
- Finance Manager
- €60-70K + bonus, benefits, healthcare, educational assistance
- 2 years PQE
- Provision of accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis as required by the business
- Supporting and challenging management in the business with insightful analysis
- Actual and forecast sales and margin reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Actual and forecasting of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
- Providing leadership and focus that will drive cost reduction, value analysis and margin improvement in the business.
Needed for this role:
- Qualified accountant
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Business knowledge – preferably in a Production / Manufcaturing / Construction / FMCG setting
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic Business thinking
- Excellent PC Skills(SAP, Excel, Word, Power point and WADS)
- Experience in a production / FMCG / Manufacturing / Construction industry
- Any Project Management is a bonus
Do you match the requirements for this role?
If so, email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.