German Jobs in Dublin. German Sales Trainee. Perm. Salary 30k basic and ote circa 40k
My client is a large Technology multinational who are well known, trendy and hugely successful with offices worldwide and their Irish office located in the best part of Dublin City Centre. They are a fun and busy and vibrant place to work with a very good benefits package.
They are looking for a German speaker with some sales experience which can be retail or office based sales to continue and progress your career in Sales.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- You will work alongside the Sales and Marketing Teams to generate Leads
- You will schedule meetings for the Sales Team
- You will qualify leads created by the Marketing Team
- Following up on Inbound leads
- Explaining sales process to clients
- Implementing prospecting strategies
- Providing forecasts to the sales team and management
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree a strong advantage
- At least 6 months sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and high energy levels
Benefits include Volunteering Days, 20 Days Holidays - flexible, Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Mobile Phone allowance, Laptop and Career Progression.
If this is something that might interest you and you wish to develop your career in sales, please email me your CV and I can provide you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.