Loan Analyst - Structured Finance team – 35k
Do you live in Kildare or surrounding area and want to avoid the commute into the city centre? If so this role might work for you.
Do you have 2-3 years’ experience in financial services, preferably dealing with loan documentation? In this role the portfolio of clients is quite diverse, with complicated financial needs, including securitisations, development loans and loan originations. Any exposure to structured finance will be a bonus but we will consider all candidates with loan documentation experience.
Ideally you will have all or most of the below:
- Knowledge of structured finance productssuch as syndicated loans, collateralized mortgage obligation mortgage obligations, collaterized bond obligations (CBOs), collaterized debt obligations (CDOs), credit default swaps (CDSs) and hybrid securities;
- Or general loan documentation experience from banking;
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review, understand and interpret multiple legal documents, with sound decision-making capabilities;
- A third level financial, property or accounting related qualification would be a distinct advantage;
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access), with advanced Excel experience an advantage.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.