Technical Analyst – Fund Accounting
Galway is the preference, but Dublin is also an option
I am currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant with approx. 4 years fund operations experience along with an aptitude for IT and systems.
Do you have the following or are closely matched?
- Circa 4 years’ experience in Fund Accounting, with a thorough knowledge of Hedge Fund accounting and complex hedge fund investment types;
- Some experience working with or in an IT/Systems support function? As you will assist in the take on of new business from a FA systems and FA set up perspective;
- You will also lead FA projects assigned to assist with FA change requirements;
- Highly proficient in Operational Systems such as Multifonds, Intellimatch, pControl, NTAS, would be a big plus;
- You will be expected to deliver system UAT testing and implementation, whilst being the primary point of contact for all system development and support requirements for the FA operational teams;
Great opportunity to make the switch to the more technical side of Fund Accounting id you have the IT skills to do so.
If applying for this role please note the preference is to recruit in the Galway office, however as Dublin will have more experienced candidates for this type of role, we will be looking at this as a back up to fill the role required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.