Audit coordinator on a contract basis with a Non-Profit company.
- Assisting, coordinating and managing Audits
- Preparing the annual Audit plan in conjunction with the Director of Audit
- Plan, assign and manage the audits/verification visits and coordination of the follow up arising from same
- Prepare monthly reports outlining the status of the reports against the audit plan as well as exception reporting detailing the outstanding issues
- Prepare regular summary reports for presentation to the respective Directorate team
- Undertake risk audits of beneficiaries of all managed programmes as assigned by the Director of Audit and provide regular updates in relation to same
- Provide guidance on maintaining satisfactory accounting systems and best practice in relation to financial management and control
- Provide information and guidance regarding EU regulations and public accountability requirements and clarify any issues regarding the interpretation of same
- Team management, performance/staff management, and development and ensure the good relationships within and outside the company
- Qualified accountants with significant experience in management and/or financial experience.
- Internal audit/compliance experience is not an essential requirement but would be preferable
If you are interested please send your CV to Justyna Pinkowska email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.