Our client is looking for a Senior Estimator with 5+ years’ experience to join their team in Dublin.
Our client is a leading supplier in architectural products.
Our client is looking for a Senior Estimator to:
- Analyse specifications, bills of quantities, contracts, architectural drawings and suppliers’ prices.
- Prepare and present Technical Submittals including estimates and quotations.
- Lead the Estimating team to ensure the delivery of technical supporting documents.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Estimator.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive as a leader, approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and a confidence in presenting technical submittals to a team.
- An Analyser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong time management and analytic skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of architectural projects.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.