Accounts Receivable Manager 60k-70k + perm + benefits
A fast past and growing company that is headquartered in Dublin is looking for an experienced Accounts Recievable Manager to join their team.
They have recently aquired a number of competitors across Europe and are expanding their Dublin Headquarters.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational AR managerial role previously, possess strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills. The role is an integral link between the Finance, Client Experience and Commercial teams and provides a great opportunity to lead an AR function within a growing and dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Group Accounts Receivable team and implementing best practice.
- Prioritise workflow and demands of the AR team
- Actively participate in monthly and annual close activities
- Drive & collaborate with other departments on initiatives and projects
- Manage clients on credit hold and recommend clients to be placed on credit hold
- Perform analysis of collection practices and policies while developing recommendations and strategic solutions
- Work with teams on process improvement initiatives
- Analyse challenging accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- 5+ years of direct corporate collections experience
- Knowledge of billings and collections procedures
- Management experience with the ability to lead and develop team members
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with ERP Systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
To apply please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.