Accounts Payable Supervisor North Dublin 45K +permanent
Working within the Finance Department as part of a team tasked with maintaining the creditors ledgers including payment generation and ad hoc reconciliation tasks.
- Manage the supplier, subcontractor, employee expense and ad hoc payment process on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing AP invoice cycle including ensuring invoices are cleared for payment, including reviewing/running reports, liaising with other departments, ability to chase people etc.
- To manage the creditor reconciliations process on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for reconciling AP related balance sheet accounts including identification of any over accruals etc.
- Carrying out various administrative duties that may arise.
- Previous accounts payable experience ideally in an constructuion / civil / engineering background.
- To be a team player.
- Effective communication skills
- Supervison of a finance team
To apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Aoife on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.