An Accounts Technician for 12 months with a view to extension for a Legal company in Dublin city centre.
The Accounts Technician/Assistant will report to the Financial Controller be involved in day-to-day finance activities.
- Various accounting duties: processing cheques, EFTs, lodgements, invoices, bills, petty cash, expenses, banks reconciliations
- Dealing with general enquiries from clients and staff.
- Assisting with reports preparation.
- Administrative support
- A minimum of 3 years’ accounts experience, ideally in a legal environment.
- Excellent IT skills: MS Office tools such as Excel, Outlook and Word. Experience in use of legal case management tools such as the Keyhouse system or other accounting packages will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Numerical and analytical skills with great attention to details.
If this sounds like you email your CV to Justyna Pinkowska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.