What will this job involve?
- The Senior QC Analyst will be responsible for planning and performing multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
- The Senior Bioassay Analyst will lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
- You will develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Complete qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- The Senior Bioassay Analyst will participate in Analytical Method Transfers
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
- Participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
What should you have?
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
- Have 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
- Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
- Experience with TrackWise, Change Control Systems, EDMQ and SAP an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.