What does this job involve?
- The QC Analyst will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
- Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols
What should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
- 2+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.