Financial Accountant – Leading Irish owned high growth property company – Dublin.
Excellent career step… This is an unique opportunity to join a business as it is in a growth phase.
Are you a newly qualified accountant or perhaps nearly qualified, and have been working in a good practice firm who wants to move into industry? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
Why Should You Apply?
- Amazing opportunity to progress your career moving forward and learn a lot on the way
- Market leading salary
- An interesting and fast paced work culture where you will be valued
- Financial Accountant
- €45-50K + Bonus, and Pension
- Fully qualified / Part-Qual - moving from practice into industry OR have some industry exp in property / real estate
- Management accounts (on a quarterly basis),
- Rolling 12 month cash flows,
- Forecast updated monthly
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaison with auditors to facilitate the annual audit process.
- Review of all monthly reconciliations including nominal ledger, purchase ledger, debtors’ ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Bi- monthly VAT returns and Management Fee invoicing
Do you match the requirements of this role?
If so, please email CV to: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.