Group Financial Accountant | Property | Dublin North
- Management accounts (on a quarterly basis)
- Cash flows, Forcast
- Creditors reports
- Any other financial information/reports required to provide the board with a clear view of the company’s finances. This should include narrative reports explaining variances and commenting on financial performance
Preparing consolidated accounts for the income-producing portfolio on a quarterly basis
- Annual budgets/Business Plans – preparation of Annual Budgets/Business Plans
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaison with auditors to facilitate the annual audit process.
- Review of all monthly reconciliations including nominal ledger, purchase ledger, debtors’ ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
Full job spec on request
- Qualifications – Qualified ACA/ ACCA
- Experience –candidates with strong Financial Accounting and Auditing background.
- Computer skills – Advanced Excel skills
- Property experience would be an advantage of updating projections with ERV’s and calculating rent-free periods etc
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.