Currently recruiting for multiple Validation Engineer Contractors for my industry leading medical device client based in Galway.
*Multiple positions available at different levels * - please see below for requirements at each level
Training will be provided for the succesful candidates
The succesful candidate will be responsible for the technical leadership and devolpment of the validation project team. They will assign validation activities to the team and manage all aspects of equipment and computerised system validation for any software systems used in manufacturing of devices.
Validation Engineer II:
- Level 8 Honours degree in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in a validation role
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, spefically medical devic, pharma or biotechnolgy
- Proven success leading validation teams
Validation Engineer I:
- Level 8 in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ Years experience in a validation role within a highly regulated manufacturing company
- Experience executing validation activity independantly or as part of a team
- Level 6/7 qualification in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.