My client one of the the industry leading, multinational medical device companies is currently looking for a Senior Operational Excellence Manager.
Great opportunity to work for a top employeer where company culture, employee growth and saving lives is at the heart of everything they do.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for?
If you are results driven and a natural leader with strong motivational and managerial skills.
You are data/numbers driven with both strategic and operational experiencein a transforming, high growth companies.
You will be responsible for driving transformational change and delivering lasting results.
If you are looking for a highly challenging position where you will be at the forefront of cutting edge technoliogies, driving contionous improvments, transforming the organisation for the better
- Apply continuous improvements and techniques, as well as Lean Princilples and tools in various projects
- Create a Business and Operational strategy with the team.
- Motivate and lead teams to assist them in achieving their strategic objectives quickly.
- Lead the Operational Excellence SME team.
- Ensure projects and teams are set up to deliver expected results.
- Ensure all improvements are in line with customer centricity
- Work as a "thought leader" to create future improvement roadmaps with clear plans that are in line with improvement needs.
- Exceeding SG&A cost as a % of revenue
- Honours Bachelor Degree (Level 8)
- 5+ years experience in operations, process management or continuous improvement
- Lean Six Sigma Accreditation
- Experience leading change and enabling higher performing teams
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects
- People management experience
- Ability to influence business leaders
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- 5-25% travel expected
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.