Our Client, a leading installer and supplier of fire protection products in Ireland, is looking for a BCAR Coordinator to join their team in Dublin. As a result of having more than 30 years experience in the industry, they have developed an excellent reputation and a brand that represents quality, reliability and efficiency within the construction industry.
All candidates are required to have a good understanding of Building Control Amendment Regulations, best practice and industry guidlines. A minimum of 1 year experience in a BCAR coordinator role is also required.
- Attending client, design and site meetings
- Product Submittals to Client
- Compilation and production of inspection plans and tracking of same during the course of a project
- Compilation of required product certification from contractors
- Undertaking timely site inspections with documented reporting on same
- Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
- The use of cloud compliance system for all of the above task
- Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Building Control/Building Regulations advantageous
- Excellent IT skills & use of relevant systems
**If interested in this position or know someone that is, please contact Sean on 091455302 or email@example.com**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.