Chief Technology Officer - IOT Product Software
As CTO, you will take ownership of scaling our product and engineering teams, working with the Heads of division to build and maintain an extraordinary team of 70+ engineers, designers and product managers, enabling our mission & vision.
- Create and lead a compelling technology vision and strategy whilst maintaining high levels of alignment and accountability to empower individuals and teams to deliver.
- Lead, innovate and manage the architecture, delivery organisation and resources to achieve our product vision.
- Evangelise the company’s vision and strategy with external customers by playing a key technical sales role in large company deals.
- Continuously assess opportunities to focus on customer success and product adoption to drive company growth and performance.
- Deliver high-quality product experiences for customers, focused on achieving commercial business outcomes through best in class technology functionality and design.
- Regularly review the resource allocation across teams and manage budgets effectively to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Attract and retain talent within the team, setting both a high-performance standard and providing the required support where needed.
- At least 10 years of engineering management or technology leadership with at least 5 in a high-growth B2B software company
- At least 5 years of prior experience in software development or architectural leadership in organisations with global, scaled technical infrastructure.
- Experience scaling complex technical systems globally.
- Successfully led, managed and grown engineering teams of 30+ engineers in a high-growth, distributed working environment.
- Worked with multiple stakeholders on technology and product strategy.
- Execution - an ability to prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy and pace.
- Communication - an ability to effectively communicate and inspire those around us and understand the importance of giving feedback.
- Adaptability - an ability to adapt to change, learn, share and be curious.
- Business Awareness - an understanding of our business and industry, and how our actions contribute to our success.
- Extensive experience of senior leadership within complex software development environments
- Be comfortable leading strategic meetings with partners, and will be able to travel to client sites around the world to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to build relationships and avoid creation of silos
- Significant understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software engineering field
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall, and know when to use which one
- Experience in directing and managing large complex projects and supervising and/or leading other professional level IT staff
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and technical teams
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.