Senior Systems Analyst - Contract - Dublin West
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join a multinational investment bank on an initial 12-month contract. You will be responsibile for business requirements review, systems requirements, capability analysis and solutions design.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Be part of an ambitious and growing organisation
- 12-month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Competitive daily rate up to €375 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- Translate business requirements for large projects, minor improvements and bug fixes
- Understand and communicate technology needs to business partners
- Detect scope changes and call out issues
- Provide technical leadership through expert understanding of business requirements
- Assist the technical team and quality assurance group
What you need:
- 5+ Years Professional Experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Working experience with business & systems analysis
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- A working knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 47 44 699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.