Sales Coordinator - Dublin South
Our client is seeking a talented Sales Coordinator to join their highly successful sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a background in retention sales/customer service.
This job will be a mix of inside sales and customer service, with a focus on supporting the sales team through the full sales cycle. If you feel that you are a match for all the job criteria below, then please apply!
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €25,000 - €28,000 Basic
Benefits: Bonus structure
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Actively engage customers to maintain and develop business relationships
- Support the sales team across the full sales process
- Generate and refine a lead database
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries from key stakeholders
- Keep the CRM system up to date
Who we want:
- Minimum 1 year inside sales experience
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Full working rights in Ireland (Full-time position)
To apply, please follow the link or call Paul O'Gorman on 01 4744 684.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.