An engineering company based in Dublin Northside is looking for a Credit Collector with Dutch.
- Collection of AR invoices and forms: contact customers, follow up on payments and engage late payer to maximize collection efficiency.
- Engage with the sales and the customer care teams to ensure smooth communication regarding the order process.
- Customer Account reconciliation to assess receivable position of the customer. Meet customers for account reconciliation & drive collections.
- Monthly SL/GL AR-reconciliation. Monthly Banks reconciliation
- Maintain credit files, prepare credit assessment of new and existing customers and approve credit limits in line with Limits of Authority.
- Increase collection efficiency through regular follow up with the customer & sales team – phone call, email, customer meetings.
- Identifying disputes & pushing for resolution for expediting collection. Engage with Sales/Order Management/Warranty as required.
- Recommend legal action, in discussion with Sales.
- Prepare reports for manager and notify of significant issues impacting collection of outstanding receivables.
- Prepare AR reports as per monthly schedule and on had hoc basis for the credit and financial functions
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement and collaborate actively with the team.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Local credit policies and other compliance requirements such as Trade Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley, etc
- Hands-on work experience in credit, preferably with experience from a project-billing company being able to drive collections on running- bills with good reconciliations skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit and collection practices and significant knowledge of financial analysis.
- Good accounting background & financial knowledge in order to drive account reconciliation during the customer visits, helping boost up collections.
- Good ERP knowledge with excellent MS office skills.
- Good communication both verbal and written skills with good negotiation skills.
If this sound like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.