HR Business Partner - Permanent
Currently hiring an HRBP for a permanent position. This role will take full HR responsibility for a 24/7 site, reporting into the HRD.
This is a broad, end-to-end HR role with responsibilities ranging from the strategic to the operational to the administrative.
You will be joining an industry leader in pharmaceuticals with a globally recognised brand.
- This role is on a small team with a lot of ownership within the HR function – ER, L&D, Engagement, Strategy.
- Reporting into the HRD, you will work closely with the HR team, Line Managers/Supervisors, and senior management, while still maintaining frequent contact with employees.
- There is frequent project work in addition to all day to day HR responsibilities – e.g. OD projects, Automation/process improvement, development of various initiatives/programs, implementation of new policies/procedures.
- This role does not require shift work, but as the site is 24/7, some flexibility may be required on occasion.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant 3rd level qualification is essential as well as relevant experience – i.e. 3+ years’ experience at Senior Generalist / HRBP / HRM level (dependant on scope of previous roles).
- No specific industry experience is essential for this position but previous experience within a Pharma or Manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- High degree of comfort with systems/technology.
- Strong communication skills, organisation skills, stakeholder engagement would all be key soft skills for this job.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.