Group Financial Accountant – Leading Irish owned high growth property company – Dublin.
Excellent career step… This is an unique opportunity to join a business as it is in a growth phase.
Are you a strong financial accountant or perhaps nearly qualified, and have been working in a practice firm who wants to move into industry?
Why Should You Apply?
- Amazing opportunity to progress your career moving forward and learn a lot on the way
- Market leading salary
- An interesting and fast paced work culture where you will be valued
- Group Financial Accountant
- €50-60K + Bonus, and Pension
- Full qualified / Part-Qual - moving from practice into industry OR have industry exp in property / real estate
- Candidates with strong Financial Accounting and an Auditing background
- Management accounts (on a quarterly basis),
- Rolling 12 month cash flows,
- Forecast updated monthly
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaison with auditors to facilitate the annual audit process.
- Review of all monthly reconciliations including nominal ledger, purchase ledger, debtors’ ledger, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Bi- monthly VAT returns and Management Fee invoicing
Do you match the requirements of this role?
If so, please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.