EMEA Accountant | 50k
A multinational retail company based in Cork are recruiting for an EMEA Accountant to join their growing finance team.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation, completion and filing of group VAT returns and all trade compliance work (VAT returns, ESL, intrastat, annual returns, voluntary disclosures, where applicable, and any other ad hoc returns)
- Assist with production of group monthly management accounts, including P&L accounts, KPI’s and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support the review and analysis of group GL codes – report on variance drivers
- Manage intercompany accounts processing & reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of group-audited accounts and liaise with external auditors
- Work closely with accounting lead on preparation of annual group budgets
- Responsible for subsidiary cash flow management, including preparing and updating cash flow projections to support group cash flow management
- Ensure accounting systems and policies are adhered to
- Provide support to AR & AP functions as required
- Support Accounting Lead on group Corporation Tax filings
- Qualified Accountant with EMEA experience
- Understanding of EU VAT is essential
- Experience working with an Accounting ERP system is required
- Strong track record of assisting with month end close for a variety of EU countries is required
- Experience working in a broad hands on accounting role is high advantageous
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.