Health and Safety Advisor
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor with 3-5 years' experience to join their team in Mayo.
Our client is one of Ireland’s Tier-1 civil contractors.
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to:
- Adhere to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks as well as regular company risk assessments.
- Manage H&S training for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of working as a Health and Safety Advisor.
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in Heath and Safety.
- IOSH / NEBOSH Qualification.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive in a high paced, goal driven environment, have an eagerness to learn and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and a confidence in conducting H&S training and reporting on H&S issues to management.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong time management and auditing skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest contractors on an exciting new project.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.