EMEA Senior Tax Manager | Multinational Tech Company | Dublin city centre | Salary €100k - €120 + benefits
This is a newly created role as a US tech company are setting up their finance function in Dublin City Centre and are looking to grow their finance team. This position will report into the Head of Tax who will be based in the US and will support the development and growth of the business across the EMEA region.
- Engage with leadership team and business partners in EMEA on any business changes and planning, and address various inquiries from business
- Actively communicate to EMEA leadership team on key tax legislation changes and provide timely updates on EMEA tax controversy status
- Support EMEA aspects of global structuring project, including facilitation of IP transfer and related intercompany documentation
- Manage EMEA tax controversies, including providing response to various information document requests from tax authorities, coordinate with local tax advisors on reviews, strategize the audit plan and quantify tax/reserve impact to financial statements
- Prepare income tax provision for all EMEA entities
- Provide support in preparing annual transfer pricing/BEPS documentation
- Compile and maintain intercompany agreements and amendments for EMEA entities
- 7+ years total tax experience
- Experience working in an accounting firm and within a U.S. multinational corporation tax department
- Advance Excel skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.