Sigmar are partnering with one of the world’s best-known fintech companies.
We have a role in the newly established department that will be focusing on incubating new products and businesses. We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineers with Java & Spring development experience to join the team.
This role will suit a passionate technologist. If you want to bring your own experience to a fast-paced environment, learn new skills, broaden your technology skillset and be hands-on throughout the DevOps lifecycle from design, development, automated testing and deployment to AWS (all the way to production), then this is the role for you
This is a 12 -month daily rate contract based in Galway paying between €400-450 per day.
Flexitime & Remote working options (up to x2 days per week) are also available
What will you be doing?
- Building out micro-services for a large Portfolio Management system from scratch
- Designing & deploying a system for the Cloud with full automation and continuous deployment to Prod
- Working in an Agile environment within a large Global team
- Deliver high quality, timely, cost-effective and maintainable software solutions.
- Actively contribute to test automation code and practices.
- Actively contribute to engineering practices
What you need:
- 5 years’ experience with Java & Spring
- Experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, GCP) (Desired)
- Test Automation (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Jasmine, Protractor, or any other automation frameworks).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.