Sigmar are partnering with one of the world’s best-known fintech companies.
We have a role in the newly established R&D lab that focus on incubating new products and businesses. We’re looking for a Principal Software Engineer with Fullstack development experience to join the team.
This role will suit a passionate technologist. If you want to bring your own experience to a fast-paced environment, learn new skills, broaden your technology skillset and be hands-on throughout the DevOps lifecycle from design, development, automated testing and deployment to AWS (all the way to production), then this is the role for you!
The contract will initially last for 12 months and is offering a daily rate between €450-€500 depending on experience.
The office is based in West Dublin and has onsite parking options available. Flexitime and remote working options are also available.
The expertise we’re looking for:
- Java & Spring/SpringBoot experience
- Experience working with containers (Docker) and/or Serverless applications
- Extensive CI/CD (DevOps) experience
- Experience working on native cloud platforms, particularly AWS
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Participated in or lead the design of complete end-to-end systems
- Experience applying Lean Startup, Agile & Design Thinking to software development
For more information on this or similar roles apply today or contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.