EMEA AP Specialist Required For New International Company Coming To Dublin!
A US Tech company have selected Dublin as their location for their EMEA HQ. They are growing a team here to service the growing amount of EMEA entities they are trading in.
In this role you will have full responsibility for the AP process across multiple EMEA entities. You will be working as part of an AP team on over 20+ entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Own the AP process for multiple EMEA legal entities including purchase requisition review and approval, invoice coding, recording and payment;
• Review and process expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with internal policies;
• Collaborate with local and international colleagues on projects to drive overall enhancements of the accounting department;
• Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines;
• 1-5 years AP experience;
• Experience processing invoices on multiple EMEA entities;
• Willingness to grow your accounting career beyond Accounts Payable;
• Fluent English with second European language strongly desirable.
A very competitive salary up to €40k will be offered to the successful candidate in addition to a strong benefits package.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.