Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Topographical Surveyor to join their team based in Cork.
The position will suit a qualified surveyor with 2 – 3 years’ experience in Topographical surveys and setting out, who is willing to travel and be flexible regarding working hours.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, to the required quality and in a safe manner
- Carry out the appropriate tasks as outlined/ briefed by the surveyor responsible or manager
- Understand and support the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Management System
- Attend briefings as required
- Posses commercial awareness on projects
- Provide feedback at appropriate site/management meetings
- Follow company procedures
- Understand committed tasks
- Ensure any nonconformities identified are dealt appropriately, to meet the requirements of the Health Safety and Environmental Management System
- Support, train and advise junior staff as required
- Liaise with clients on projects, when needed
- Capable of managing a second team on a project
- Safe Pass and various CSCS Card required – as dictated by client or project
- Manual handling training required
- Health, Safety and Environmental Training required – as dictated by client or project
- 2 -3 years’ experience in Topographic surveys
- Clean drivers’ licence (Cat B)
- Chartered surveyor or professional membership of surveying bodies (desirable)
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.