As a project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Mainly construction fit-out projects from €10k - €5m. Dealing with multiple projects depending on size and complexity.
• Implementing best practise project management techniques throughout the project
• Strategic advice in line with knowledge of best practise and previous experience
• Submit detailed progress reports as required.
• Maintain complete and accurate records
• Develop and maintain accurate project plans
• Ensure client’s interests are fully protected
• Prepare a Project Brief for internal approval
• Generate and maintain procedures that will be applied to ensure project success
• Implement tools appropriate for creating and maintaining program, change control, action lists and risk register
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
• Competent in required project methodology.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Work with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
• Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
• Prepare and review Health and safety documentation
• Co ordination of performance of the Contractors and Integrated Design Team in line with the project program
• Direct the Building Contractor and the Consultants at all stages of the Project in accordance with contract requirement
• Maintain complete and accurate records
• Monitor the implement general compliance with the Building Contract
• Establish and maintain effective lines of communication and procedures for all involved in Project delivery
• Manage safety on site.
• Ensure changes takes place with client and client approval as agreed.
• Call, attend and minute regular Project review meetings
• Resolving any day-to-day queries relating to the Project.
• Working with finance to establish and maintain financial and other records.
• Generate POs and invoicing as required
• Prepare applications for payment
• Produce detailed written reports on the progress and cost of the Project and any other matters arising out of the Project Brief and the Project Cost Plan required from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
• 3rd level qualification preferably in the fields of engineering or building services
• Proven working experience as a project manager
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in project delivery
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of project finances
• Experience managing multi-disciplinary projects
• Experience or Knowledge in the roles of PSDS PSCS
• Experience and knowledge in Ireland of building regulations and procedures
• Understanding of BCAR and Planning procedures
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn for more information and for a full job description on 0906413972 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.