Dutch IT Sales Developer Wanted
Currently seeking a Dutch speaking IT Sales Developer (Senior) for an enterprising and fast-growing client based in their Cork headquarters.
This is an exciting opportunity for driven and enthusiastic individuals.
- Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products, services, trends, and competition
- Develop and manage a pipeline to hit sales targets with both net-new and install base accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build and close additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing
- Strong sales background – Min of 5 yrs closing sales experience
- Customer focused
- Previous success positioning and selling IT solutions
- Business fluency in English is required, and one of the following – Dutch is essential
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Be comfortable cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Ability to multitask various projects
- Third Level qualification or Degree
- Available to travel on occasion
Excellent Salary package available
Please email you CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.