Service Desk Engineer - German
Working with a fast growing Global Services company who are actively looking to recruit a Support/Service Desk Engineer to provide support for a wide range of topics including forgotten password to a major system incidents.
- Provide on-site technical support to the client by monitoring, managing and reporting on the queue.
- First line investigation and diagnosis of support requests.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and resolving end-user IT issues (mainly remotely) ranging from a forgotten password to a major system incidents (Level 1 to Level 2 issues) and escalating all other tickets to the Senior Engineers in a timely manner.
- Deployment/Trouble-shooting of hardware issues including but not limited to relating to servers, storage, PCs, laptops, phones (desk, mobiles, Cisco Wireless Devices, Conference) and printers to include connectivity, Email, security, permissions, backups etc.
- Deployment/troubleshooting of Phones (desk, mobiles, Cisco Wireless Devices, Conference)
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years + Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant IT experience
- Fluent German and Englist
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, both Workstation and Server versions
- An experienced, responsible and independent person with good communication skills
- Must have excellent fault diagnosis experience
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, 2003-2012 Server, Active Directory, Software updates, patch management - in-depth knowledge and experience on Microsoft Exchange 2007/10/13
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.