Senior Private Equity Investor Services Analyst – 35-41k
A renowned boutique Investment Operations organisation is looking for an experienced (1+ years) Investor Services/Transfer Agency professional. As a Senior IS Analyst you will be responsible for serving as an operational contact for a number of Private Equity clients, serving as a contact for Fund and Investor queries, creating new investors and maintaining the investor register, preparing and reviewing capital call and distribution notices etc.
- Prepare capital account statements and analyse the figures for accuracy.
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines.
- Assist in audit preparation when requested.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of experience in Investor Services, Transfer Agency or Shareholder Services;
- Knowledge of Private Equity funds;
- Experience dealing directly with Investors;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Not ready to apply yet? Call Neringa on 01 4744 633 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.